Registration is closed. We will post recordings and materials on COERLL's Heritage Spanish website afterwards.
The 6th annual TeCHS/COERLL Spanish heritage language workshop will feature the following online, hands-on sessions from Texas educators:
- How to Advocate for and Promote your Heritage Spanish Program
- Small Group Literacy Instruction in the Native and HL classroom
- Mapping for Success: Alignment in the Spanish Heritage Curriculum
- SHL Reading Strategies in and out of the Classroom
- Core Issues in SHL Assessment
- Using OER to Share and Advance Teaching
The workshop is intended for language instructors of all levels and all contexts: K-12, community college, 4-year colleges and universities.
To attend or get involved in the workshop
- Registration is full for this workshop - we are at capacity. If you'd like to get on the waitlist, please contact TLC@austin.utexas.edu.
View full schedule here
Thursday, June 25: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Friday, June 26: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Continuing professional education (CPE) credits are given to participants who attend the whole workshop (14 credits)